Who We Are
Timber Warriors manages the most successful and streamlined tree service contractor network in the nation. We perform emergency tree removal, debris disposal, tarp and board up services for insurance claims across the U.S.
We seek out the work so you don’t have to.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As we expand our insurance-partner network, the need for tree care professionals grows daily. There is a high demand for additional Timber Warriors Members in various parts of the U.S. to continue providing policyholders with quick response, and safe and professional emergency services.
To Join The Network and become a Timber Warriors Member, you must be a certified arborist, professional tree care service provider and/or TCIA-accredited company. In addition, you must have Workers’ Compensation Insurance and $1 million in General Liability with a $2 million aggregate.
For more information on becoming a Timber Warriors Member and working Timber Warriors jobs, please visit our FAQs page.
Benefits Of Joining Our Network
- There is no penalty for being unavailable; we do not assign jobs on a rotation basis. Every Timber Warriors Member within 35 miles of a job lead will receive the same notification from the Timber Warriors office. Whichever available crew can mobilize to the job the quickest, is granted the job.
- Each accepted assignment (job lead) is guaranteed to be yours. NO bidding wars!
- Mobilization fees for travel to storm events
- Hotel and housing accommodation availability information when traveling to storm event location
- Mentorship opportunities
- Discounts on equipment rental and purchases from our preferred vendors
- Public Relations – When Timber Warriors is covered by local media, you are too
- Social Media acknowledgement
- Timber Warriors Members receive discounted Continuing Education for tree care industry related courses offered by one of our partners. We offer grants to our partners to help make education classes more affordable.
- Annual Performance/Excellence Awards.