Tree Care Companies
Join The Timber Warriors Network
Who We Are
Timber Warriors is the storm recovery crew managing the most successful and streamlined tree service contractor network in the nation.
Timber Warriors performs emergency tree removal, debris disposal, tarp and board up services for insurance claims.
We seek out the work so you don’t have to.
As we expand our partner network, the need for tree removal professionals is growing daily and there is a high demand for additional members in your area. Our Partners, the insurance carriers, want to provide their policy holders with qualified, insured and licensed service providers.
Benefits of Joining Our Network
- There is no penalty for not being available and we do not assign jobs on a rotation basis. Every member within 35 miles of the job lead will get the same email/phone call and whoever has an available crew in the least amount of time, is granted the job.
- Each accepted assignment (job lead) is guaranteed to be yours. NO bidding wars!
- Mobilization fees for travel to storm events
- Hotel and housing accommodation availability information when traveling to storm event location
- Mentorship opportunities
- Discounts on equipment rental and purchases from our preferred vendors
- Public Relations - When Timber Warriors is covered by local media, you are too
- Social Media acknowledgement
- Timber Warriors Members receive discounted Continuing Education for tree care industry related courses offered by one of our partners. We offer grants to our partners to help make education classes more affordable.
- Annual Performance/Excellence Awards.
Who We're Looking For
To join the Timber Warriors network, you must be a certified arborist, professional tree care service provider and/or TCIA accredited company. In addition, you must have Work Comp Insurance and $1 million in General Liability with a $2 million aggregate.
The need for Members exists nationwide - no matter where you are in the USA, there's tree removal, tarp and board up work for you!
Join Timber Warriors
The need for additional members grows daily. If you are a certified arborist, professional tree care service provider and/or TCIA accredited company and would like to join our network, please contact us for more information or complete the application form by clicking the button below.
Note that Work Comp Insurance and $1 million in General Liability with a $2 million aggregate are required to join the Timber Warriors network.